Sunday, May 14, 2017

Birthday bash

I had a birthday earlier in the month and had a wonderful time.  One of the best birthdays in a while.  I didn't have work so it was a nice day of hanging out.  Ele and Elise came over to visit, we went swimming and then had another family friend come to visit in the evening.  In between was lots of eating.  Instead of a cake we had cookies. 

 This picure is sideways if it is driving you crazy, sorry. No baked cookies are some of my favorites! I make them often because that's one of the only types I know how to make.

 We had pizza for lunch and tacos for dinner.  Also some fantastic Syrian desserts. 


The biggest surprise of the birthday came from my students who gave me a basket of candy with an incredibly funny Star Trek card!  The best students in the world. 

No comments:

Post a Comment